The 2nd International Conference for the Saudi Society for Speech language Pathology and Audiology would like to invite Speech language pathologist and audiologist to submit their abstracts. The conference will be held from 26th-28th September 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, under the theme "Evidence-Based Practice in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology." The authors of the submitted and accepted abstracts will present a 10-minute talk about their findings. Then the committee will decide on the winner of the research competition.
The criteria for evaluation will reflect:
- Originality of ideas
- Clarity of presentation
- Contribution to reinsurance literature
- A thorough treatment of those ideas.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 1st of August
Guidelines for submitting abstracts:
1. The maximum word limit for the abstract is 500 words
2. Your submission language should be in English.
3. The Abstract form has to be submitted with background, purpose, method, results and conclusion.
Abstract submission requirements:
2. Abstract Form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SSSPAC RESEARCH COMPETITION ABSTRACT FORM
3. Passport ( For non Saudis Only )
4. Saudi Commission for Health Specialty registration and classification card.
5. National ID – For Saudis and Saudi Residents Only
6. SECB form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SECB BLANK FORM
7. Short biography
8. The financial disclosure form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM
9. Recent Photo – with white background and in high resolution
** If you do not want to photo to be posted do not send it and indicate that you do not want to send your photo.
On behalf of the Conference Scientific Committee,
Nahla Dashash, PhD, CCC-SLP