The 2nd International Conference for the Saudi Society of Speech language Pathology and Audiology would like to invite Speech language pathologist and audiologist to submit their abstracts for scientific papers (Case study, Treatment approach, research paper). The number of accepted abstracts is limited. The authors of the accepted abstracts will present a 15 - 30 minute -scientific talk. The conference will be held from 26th-28th September 2019 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, under the theme "Evidence-Based Practice in Speech and Hearing Disorders".
The deadline for submitting abstracts is 1st of August.
Guidelines for submitting abstracts:
2. Your submission language should be in English.
3. The abstract form has to be submitted
4. Learning outcomes have to be outlined in the abstract form
Abstract submission requirements:
2. Abstract Form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SSSPAC ABSTRACT FORM
3. Passport (For non Saudis Only )
4. Saudi Commission for Health Specialty registration and classification card.
5. National ID – For Saudis and Saudi Residents Only
6. SECB form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SECB BLANK FORM
7. Short biography
8. The financial disclosure form –
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE FORM
9. Recent Photo – with white background and in high resolution
** If you do not want your photo to be posted, do not send it and indicate that you do not want to send your photo.